Monday August 1st is Encore Day at The Alzheimer’s & Dementia Summit!
Did you miss some of the life-changing expert talks this past week?
They’re all unlocked for free Monday! Take your pick.
Don’t have time? Own the talks today –
SALE PRICES END IN A FEW HOURS
Did you know?
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
Don’t miss out on this important educational event.